Stayed in West LA last night. Watched some Weeds. Louise got to go to a film premiere and meet Anthony Hopkins (who is really old).
---
My futon is feeling more comfortable. A little.
Showing is weird when you don't have a towel.
... There was a big snowstorm on the east coast.
I voted (for the special election in my district).
I have several invites to Vegas. San Diego in March for the wedding. Camping trip too? Oh my.
I'm really tempted to facebook at work. Must resist.
I miss the pacific northwest. And the nice people there. LA people are just assholes.
I want a digital video recorder. I just love making films.
Lunch: Leftover pizza.
Happy hour today at Pink Taco. Huzzah.
I had a hotmail account. I know I did. I just can't remember the login.
Warwick university application = submitted. Booyah!
Pleasant conversation with an older woman shareholder. She would have "raised hell" at Berkeley. Haha.

0 responses to "Thursday, January 27"
Leave a Reply