"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


I am sore. I knew it would happen after surfing, but it still sucks.
The commute took 1 hr and 5 minutes (Beverly Blvd.). I just coasted along, not even trying to cut ahead. De-stressing - hopefully it will help improve my quality of life as a commuter.
My camera battery is dead, and I don't have the charger on me.
I don't like daylight saving time. Noon should be at 12:00 and midnight at 12:00, not 1:00.
Lunch: Mrs Winston's - soup (I mixed soy chili and lentil) and cornbread.
The weather is warm and yet again perfect. The sun is at the right height in the sky so that it feels warm on your skin.
I left my cell phone in the car.
CAKE! Shared with the office - for Dan's birthday.
Music: Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars - Billionaire; ABBA
... I want to learn how to draw animations (like online images - png and the like).

0 responses to "Monday. 7. February 2011."

Leave a Reply