"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Drove back to mom's house. Took 6th street for the first time. It took the same amount of time - 1.25 hours. I arrived at the exact same time as mom! I mean, we pulled into the garage one right after the other. What a coincidence. She had bought Zankou chicken. Yum yum nom nom!
I didn't go to Red Lion tavern or Spaceland with the Germans. I just needed a night in. (Seriously I need to stop saying "yes" to every event.)
Watched The Office, new HIMYM, and Caddyshack. Good movie - Rodney Dangerfield is amazing!
I want to re-learn the piano. I've been able to play "Hey Jude" but not much else lately.
Dream: I walked across town (Vegas) from west to east along one street. It was a combo of Vegas, the Valley, and central LA. I passed Van Nuys airport (the planes were landing steeply), then through Koreatown and into downtown/the Strip. Driving back from "Vegas" in a van / party bus with friends - AF, PC, MM, AM. Then I woke up.

--

7:10am. The sunlight that usually wakes me up was shrouded by a cloud. I gassed up on the way to work - a woman asked me for directions to Disneyland. Arrived 9:20.

Thought: part of being adult is being aware of your limits, whether physical or mental. Kids think and live as if they have no limits on what they can do. What happened to us? We should not restrict our minds like that! We should be inspired by children and really live as if we have nothing to lose.

I am going to Vegas this weekend.
BUSY at work. Newly filed case against China Media.
I am still so sore from Sunday's surfing.
Lunch: Leftover Zankou.
Music: Hey Jude; the Brady Bunch theme; Addams Family theme.
I just walked by Sinbad at the mall!
I am in a good mood. Things are good :). My legs are healing.
I FINALLY submitted my LSE application!

0 responses to "Tuesday, February 8th"

Leave a Reply