"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Rushed to Eagle Rock after work - wanted to get the $0.65 burger at Tommy's. Unfortunately about 200 people had the same idea, it was way too crowded to even try. So I got a $5 pizza from Little Caesar's instead. Turns out I'm too cheap to be strict about my diet.

Met up with Patricia, Sandra, and Matthias (on the sidewalk, without even calling each other) outside the 4100. It was closed, so we ended up at the Good Luck bar. We tried to go to Spaceland to catch The Vaccines (apparently a really great band), but there were no more tickets available. So we went to the Echo. There was no entry fee, and we ended up seeing a cool band nevertheless - Olin and the Moon. [So tonight, I was denied three times in one night, but I found alternatives.] We also got some Mexican food across the street. It was mediocre, especially for Echo Park.

--


Ugh - it's only Wednesday?

Music: Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit)
Lunch: leftover chicken parmigiana from this past weekend's Olive Garden visit
I have to finish my application essay!
I'm still worried that I didn't pay my rent this month.
...cleaning up my last.fm profile....

0 responses to "Wednesday, 2011-01-26"

Leave a Reply