"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Happy hour last night at Pink Taco.
Sandra, Matthias, "Petzi," Louise, and Michelle were there. The happy hour deals aren't that great. But whatever, it's Century City, full of rich beautiful people with nothing better to do but sit around sipping sugary margaritas and being very shallow.
I showed them my office. They are the first people to actually get a tour of my office.
Slept in West LA, on my futon.

--

Work 9:05
News: Egypt is going through even more intense protests. This is a big deal.
I want to learn French, Spanish, and sign language. (One at a time, Jason... you aren't even that fluent in German anymore.)
I am wearing a black shirt, black shoes, and khakis. I almost never wear black. It's just too boring and blend-in.
READING MUSIC FESTIVAL. FUCK YES I WANT TO GO! I am so excited about my summer in Europe this year!
I want Taco Bell. Even if the meat is fake.
Lunch: Leftover pizza. Was that mold on it? Oh well, I just nuked it for a few more seconds.
... I am seriously planning my visit to Iceland.
I want a California map outline t-shirt. And something California-related will have to be my tattoo.

0 responses to "Friday, 28 January 2011"

Leave a Reply