Went to Rainbow Bar & Grill last night. Patricia was there for 40 minutes waiting. Sandra arrived shortly after me, around 6:45, and Louise around 7. Sandra didn't end up going to Mexico, the rideshare person was too flaky. Instead, she and Patricia got invited to the Magic Castle! WTF how does that happen?!
We planned to go to a taping of 2 and a Half Men next month!
I had to park in Beverly Hills (down Doheny). It was cold and breezy. I was running out of gas - Beverly Hills is the worst place to run out of gas!
Slept on the futon.
--
Gung Hay Fat Choy!
Finished (sort of) my LSE essay!
Got a call from another law firm (Milberg) that found me resume and wanted me to work for them.
Lunch: Frozen burritos.
News: Egypt protests continue. It has turned more violent. Obama says Mubarak should transition out now.
Free chicken today at Panda Express! Yes!
Music: Ke$ha - Take It Off
Am I crazy to want to leave LA? I either hate it here or absolutely love it.

0 responses to "Thursday 3 February 2011 - Chinese New Year!"
Leave a Reply