Stayed in WLA last night. Watched Weeds and Community. Sandra and Patricia were in downtown/Chinatown and went to the Standard (Louise joined them, after she got her stuff ready for her trip this weekend to the Bay Area!).
--
Woke up 6:35 (!). Had time to check email, eat breakfast, watch YouTube clips, jog 1.5 miles, cook spaghetti for lunch, get ready and go to work at my usual time! Getting up early is awesome!
I feel positive this morning.
I have $9 in an unused Starbucks card.
I signed up for YouTube revenue sharing. Apparently my video of the elevator in Switzerland has been getting a lot of views!
Being "human resourceful"
Remember high school career day? I was set on becoming an architect (until I learned how little they earn). The law presentation was boring but they made a lot of money. Business was a little more interesting, and just as lucrative. But what I loved most of all was the film editor. I really wanted to make movies. That was the closest thing I had to a career passion. And what happened? I mean, economics is really fascinating and much more stable and lucrative career-wise. I'm not complaining, but I think I know why I don't have that much passion.
Lunch: Pesto spaghetti.
Compiling a spreadsheet of all my login/passwords. There are so many to remember!
Gave away the lamp on Craigslist. Good deed done.
I'm doing my taxes - online! TurboTax, thank you!
Music to get: Trio - Da Da Da
Tonight: Going out to Santa Monica for Louise (A.)'s last night. Also, Mike should be arriving.

0 responses to "FRIDAY,FEBRUARY4,2011"
Leave a Reply