Louise and Sandra went on a party bus / to a club last night, but Laura and I didn't go. Instead we went to Whole Foods and bought ingredients to make a veggie curry. We then went out, our path determined by flipping a coin, to Mt. St. Mary's College in Brentwood, where we went for a late-night moonlit walk in the hills.Matthias went out to look at a car he might potentially buy.
--
Woke up 8am. Continued uploading / tagging FB Vegas pics. Got to work 9:20. SM Blvd was packed, because of construction just past Beverly Glen blvd. (I cut down Westholme to Ohio to Bev Glen to get around it).
Music: B.o.B - Nothin' on You; Ryan Adams - New York, New York; Katy Perry - Firework
Surprise! I get the day off Monday!
Unexpected 3 day weekend! Yay!
Today, a big rainstorm is supposed to move in.
Lunch: Leftover curry.
I bought my plane ticket! I'm flying from Boston to Iceland to Manchester in June! CRAZY.
Having dinner with mom and auntie Nancy tonight.
... the key to the apartment is stuck in the door (?)

0 responses to "Friday, February 18, 2011"
Leave a Reply