Drove home last night. Traffic put me in a bad mood (as it always does). Watched Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. I really enjoyed the film, DESPITE SHIA LEBOUF!
--
Woke up 6:55. Jogged for a bit - it was so cold! I should've worn a sweatshirt.
Compiled clothes to bring to my apartment, my lunch, and the clock to sell, and I left for work. Left 7:50 - arrived 9:10. FML!
Music: Don Henley (also India.Arie) - Heart of the Matter
My skin is in bad condition. Especially with this scabbing bruise on my forehead.
Lunch: More leftover chicken (and a little salad) from home.
Sold the clock - finally! To a woman teaching in South Central.
Working on my LSE essay. Getting it done - finally!
Rainbow Bar & Grill (famous for hosting many rockers during the '80s) tonight!


0 responses to "Wednesday ~ Groundhog Day"
Leave a Reply