"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Friday night.
Stayed in. Matt and Christian watched Inglorious Basterds as I rested in my room. Jessica and Maja never showed up. Beers followed.

Saturday.
Slept in a bit. It was even cooler than Friday and cloudy.
The adventure of the day: Go to the hospital where they filmed Scrubs. (It's in Studio City.)
Christian and I bussed it (a nice old lady talked to me at the bus stop), we each bought a day pass - I was surprised they had a paper pass to give to Christian. Got off at Highland, walked to Hollywood, took the metro to Universal, then bus to Whitsett/Ventura - the driver didn't accept CZ's "day pass" because it was only a one-use transfer! :( Walked to Riverside Dr and saw the hospital! It was abandoned and closed off. We then waited over 50 minutes for a bus to come and take us back. I found out my mom was in the area and just asked her to pick us up. Christian and I got some organic burritos (not that great) while waiting. Mom and Tita Linda showed up and drove us to Chinatown. We all got dim sum from CBS Seafood and Family Pastry! Greasy but delicious! I bought a green lantern and some poppers. Walked through Chinatown, the Cathedral of LA, the music center, Bunker Hill, the central library, LA Live, to Staples Center. There was an LA Kings game. Christian and I had margaritas during happy hour. We then walked back up Broadway Blvd through downtown to Little Tokyo (there was a festival that was closing up) and to Olvera Street (where we had some Horchata). Then we grabbed the bus back to my apt (took ~50 minutes), stopped by Vons to buy some Natty Light, then rested at the apt drinking beers for the rest of the night.

Sunday: Slept in, walked to the Sunday farmers market (bought asian pears, eggs, tomatoes, and apples). We watched the Lakers game (loss) then he left to meet his rideshare to SF ~3pm. I then proceeded to watch Inglorious Basterds myself (wasn't that impressed). Alone in the apt for the evening.

0 responses to "2nd Weekend of April 2010 -------"

Leave a Reply