Celebrated Matt's bday last night with Jenn - cupcakes from Susiecakes, food truck yummies (Viet from Phamish for me; Calbi tacos for Jenn), watching NBC's Thursday night lineup!
Jogged this morning - first jog in a while - 1 lap around the VA Hospital
Work: I'm taking precautions; everyone around me in the office is getting sick
One of my bosses has asked me to help him get his computer to play a ripped DVD.
A little busy but not too bad; zipping/burning CD of files to send
I had to count the number of recalled units - RP, JL, and I each got different answers!
Lunch: 2 spring rolls (left over from last night)
Going to NorCal early tomorrow morning (yay, except for the waking up early)!
The insurance issue with my mom and uncle's recent accident has been resolved.
I probably should audition for Jeopardy or something. Maybe I can win money...
I GOT MY TAX REFUND! =D
I was a bit surprised when I saw my bank account balance suddenly so much higher on my ATM receipt.
Songs: Blink-182 - What's My Age Again?; Justincase - Don't Cry for Us; The Cure - Friday I'm in Love; Rivers Cuomo - Buddy Holly; Rockmaster Scott and the Fantastic Three - The Roof Is on Fire; The White Tie Affair - Allow Me to Introduce Myself: Mr. Right
Search
Archives
-
▼
2010
(309)
-
▼
April
(28)
- Thursday, April 29, 2010
- April 28, 2010 - Wednesday
- Tuesday, April 27, 2010
- Monday, April 26, 2010
- April 24-25. Another Weekend in the Bay!
- Friday, April 23, 2010
- Thursday, 22 April 2010
- Administrative Professionals Day :) - Wednesday, A...
- Tuesday, 4/20/2010
- Meticulous Monday, April 19, 2010
- Nor Cal Weekend! Part 3 [Sunday]
- Nor Cal Weekend! Part 2 [Saturday]
- Nor Cal Weekend! Part 1 [Friday]
- Friday / April 16, 2010
- Thursday April 15, 2010
- Wednesday, April 14, 2010
- Tuesday, April 13, 2010
- Monday, April 12, 2010
- 2nd Weekend of April 2010 -------
- Friday, April 9, 2010
- Thursday, April 8, 2010
- Wednesday, April 8--no, 7--, 2010
- Tuesday, April 6, 2010
- Miserable Monday 4/05/10
- Weekend - April 3-4, 2010
- Friday April 2, 2010 [Good Friday]
- Thursday, April 1, 2010 - APRIL FOOLS DAY
- Wednesday, March 31, 2010
-
▼
April
(28)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Friday, April 23, 2010"
Leave a Reply