"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I went home (to mom's) last night, drove back with Uncle Ben.
Dropped off mom last night at mass; I then went to Smart & Final to buy some toilet paper and ended up getting a bunch of groceries (and KFC for dinner along the way).
Drove the BMW to work - oh, it felt so good! A change of scenery in the morning, and no traffic (thank you Friday/holiday light!)
- starting to compile a spreadsheet of my cell phone contacts
Lunch: leftover KFC and my (semi-homemade) cole slaw

VERY BUSY at work - a ton of spreadsheets to format, print; have to burn a pile of data CDs.
There are cupcakes at the office.
Up against the deadline to get CDs burned!
I don't have my camera with me :/

Going to meet up with Yingyi and Erik (CS) today after work!

I have to write a memo!?! SO BUSY ALL DAY/AFTERNOON. Ugh! I'm just trying to crank these spreadsheets out asap. Only took one break all day!

Songs: B.o.B - Nothin' on You; BEP - Imma Be; Kris Allen - Live Like We're Dying; The Killers - Human; Ice Cube - It Was a Good Day; ZZ Tip - Gimme All Your Lovin

0 responses to "Friday April 2, 2010 [Good Friday]"

Leave a Reply