"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

got Lomo Arigato last night; drove Matt to another meeting; went out with Christian to the SF Saloon for a couple beers (!)
did some dishes this morning, the sink is still leaky so I'm using the other side.


POREOTIX WON ABDC! Wow!

My mom and uncle got into a little car accident yesterday. More like a motorcyclist ran into them from behind.
Ah, that's his name: Eskino (the other attorney whose office is all the way on the other side of the building)

Lunch: Leftover chicken chaufa from Lomo Arigato last night. Had some deja vu, repeated the exact same conversations with Jeff and Farrah in the lunch room.


I dunno if the two Swedish girls are coming tonight.

Free Indie concert tonight in Downtown LA!

I'm staying at my apt this weekend.

Songs: Mashup of the 25 hits from 2009

0 responses to "Friday, April 9, 2010"

Leave a Reply