"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Drove Matt to class 8am
finally learned the name of the security guard in our building (Eric), and also the really nice lady at the Courtyard Cafe (Linda)
Lunch: Courtyard Cafe salad bar - $3.68
Not much work to do - I sent emails for career advice, etc.
I should get a new laptop.
I am the Excel expert in the office :) just because I know how to adjust the print settings
I got a response from Carrie (re: Career advice)
Work to finish - research, yuck.

Going to San Pedro tonite? Possible meetup with another CS (Xavier from France)?

Songs: David Guetta feat. Akon - Sexy Bitch; Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart

0 responses to "Tuesday, April 6, 2010"

Leave a Reply