"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Dreamt that I was with Berkeley friends and we were trying to go to a parade in SF (or Paris - the cities seemed similar - Market St vs Champs Elysses?) but we didn't end up going.

- bought Calbi last night on my way home from work (7:15) - watched HIMYM then started to watch The Doors.

--


WORST COMMUTE EVER! Ohio Ave, Sawtelle, Santa Monica Blvd. were all backed up! Sepulveda, Westwood Blvd, Wilshire were closed! I had to cut through Westholme and residential neighborhoods. It took 1 hour to drop off Matthew at UCLA and to get to work.
- ... it was all because of President Obama, he was trying to get to the airport!

I'm now thinking of studying city planning - Apply for Masters? MIT, Rutgers, Cornell... LSE!!!!
Looks like I'll be taking over AV's job at the office. I'm the new "cert czar"
I should take the GRE.
It's showery and chilly outside.
They're filming something in the mall [update: it's an untitled comedy with Steve Carrell and Ryan Gosling]
Lunch: Subway footlong spicy Italian with Swiss cheese and ranch. $5.00
- feeling tired this afternoon

Songs: ?; U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

0 responses to "Tuesday, 4/20/2010"

Leave a Reply