"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

CS: Ilja and Christian arrived last night, just as I was watching Das Leben Der Anderen (The Lives of Others).
We just chilled at the apt.

Jogged this morning to Butler/Mississippi (almost Olympic).
I'm only 6 days away from the 1-year mark at my job!
Plans are coming together for this weekend in NorCal.
I'm now considering going bungee jumping :)
Lunch: Courtyard Cafe salad. And 2 bananas.
News: another big earthquake has struck - this time in China; record-breaking pollen in the eastern US
I'm definitely having an off-week. I feel so disconnected from work.

Songs: Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock; Usher - OMG

0 responses to "Wednesday, April 14, 2010"

Leave a Reply