"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

CS: Christian left yesterday.

It began to rain last night. It rained hard. Pounded against the window. It started just as I was trying to get to sleep, around 10-11pm. And it was so loud I was having trouble falling asleep. I cranked the heater up and buried myself in my sheets. I thusly woke up around 7am feeling very cozy. No breakfast, just OJ. Caught the bus to work. The bus driver passed out prochures about some service change and turnstiles now being implemented at subway stations. I didn't take a brochure. The driver also decided to announce loudly the name of each bus stop (in addition to the pre-recorded voice announcing each stop). It was a bit weird.
Things just feel a bit off today, like I'm extra clumsy.
Lunch: One slice of pizza from food court. $4.37 (I tried to pay with exact change but I had no pennies, doh. And I could barely understand what the Asian lady ringing up my food was saying.)
I should get my tax refund by May 4, according to the website.
Still haven't received my zip-lining photos from CR...
I think I should join the foreign service. It would be exciting and rewarding. But then again, I really would prefer working in the private sector...

Matthew picking me up today. Actually right now (5:30). Outta here!
Songs: Journey - Don't Stop Believin'; Owl City - Fireflies

0 responses to "Monday, April 12, 2010"

Leave a Reply