I returned to the apt last night. There was a "final notice" electric bill waiting. Matthew and I split the bill, but I didn't have any tape to seal the envelope. So I used duct tape. It felt ghetto. But it also felt awesome.
I made vegetarian/soy tacos last night - unfortunately Ilja and Christian didn't return until later, and they had already eaten. We had a few Coronas and watched the Clippers beat the Lakers (!), then South Park.
--
Matt took the bus to class. So I didn't have to drive him like I usually do.
Work feels different, a little uncomfortable.
I think I'll come in for a half day tomorrow.
News: ALL FLIGHTS in northern Europe are shut down because of the ash from an erupting volcano in Iceland.
I invited people to bungee jump. Or to give their thoughts.
It's tax day!
Lunch: Soy tacos. No farmers market for me today.
Finished updating my travel blog with Costa Rica entries! It looks good :)
0 responses to "Thursday April 15, 2010"
Leave a Reply