"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Jogged - Amacost; drove Matt to class.
Free breakfast today at Subway! Jack didn't wanna wait in line for it.
No CS this week.
Stayed in last night - made stuffing while watching HIMYM ("Slapsgiving" episode).
Work: Still have several projects to work on, but don't wanna do any :/
Lunch: Some trail mix and a granola bar. $0.00!
Looks like I'm getting a MacBook. The question is, which? I'm going slightly more hipster, haha.
Spontaneously planned a get-together for my birthday this weekend. I'll go to my mom's house on Friday, come back Saturday afternoon.
Weather: Chilly and cloudy.
Browsed Cal Alumni - ended up applying for a economist position at the Dept of Commerce (BLS)
Songs: The Bigger Lights (!); The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go

0 responses to "Tuesday, April 27, 2010"

Leave a Reply