"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy...

Sunday was a gorgeous day. Matthew took the futon, and I took the couch. David showed up around 8:30am because he had to be at Lake Merritt around 9:30. We hastily got up and got ready, and I drove us to Lake Merritt.

The lake was a lot nicer and cleaner than I remember. I was really impressed! Leslie, Matthew and I left David there with his Oases peeps.

There was a Japanese garden that we then explored. Leslie's camera dropped on the ground and looked permanently damaged :(

We drove around trying to find Trader Joe's. It took a while, but eventually I did find it. Turns out they do actually carry buffalo burgers! Went back to Leslie's, I posted an ad on Craigslist, we got our stuff, then we drove to Jen's apartment in uptown Oakland. Said our goodbyes, and Matthew and I were off to lunch. We ate at Zachary's. I got a call for a rideshare but he wanted to leave soon. I told him the earliest I could leave would be 1:30, right after lunch. Matthew and I scarfed down our pizza, which was delicious with every bite. We then went to Berkeley, walked around briefly on campus.


I bought a couple pieces of Cal gear from Bancroft clothing. Then we were off to pick up James (I had to call his house to get his cell phone number). Then we got our other rider, Payam. We couldn't find the Arco gas station he was trying to direct us to, so just filled up at the Valero on Telegraph and 40th. Hit the road around 2:15.


Drove pretty quickly, stopping once for bathroom and booze at Lost Hills. And again in Van Nuys for gas. James handled the music on my ipod - a lot of classic hip hop was played. We arrived in Westwood around 7:45. I dropped off James then Matt at our apt, then took Payam to Torrance for his ride. I munched down the bag of sweet potato fries.

0 responses to "Nor Cal Weekend! Part 3 [Sunday]"

Leave a Reply