"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Matt picked me up from work yesterday - we were at Borders, I bought a (too-big) planner. We stopped by Chutney's on the way back, the food wasn't that great (and it leaked through the paper bag onto my lap!) Back at the apartment, I finally got to actually meet Susie, our downstairs neighbor (also a Cal grad!) and her 6-month old son.

Work: Whoa, busy this morning! Research, compiling, resizing files!
Munching on a yummy Asian pear.
Jonathan finished his triathalon Sunday - nice!
Michele (P) will be on Let's Make a Deal as a contestant this Friday (?). I'll have it recorded and waiting for me ;)
Lunch: Eggs and potatoes that I cooked up quickly this morning
News: Mourning the death of Poland's president; Obama's hosting an anti-nuclear weapons summit; the Dow closed above 11,000; continued unrest in Kyrgyzstan
Work is BURYING me right now. Locates, DVD copies to burn...
Dodger home opener today! MMG is there.
Really dragging this afternoon... need energy
now offering a rideshare on Craigslist for Friday.
GOD IT'S ONLY TUESDAY?! Feels like it should be Thursday...
Ok I gotta go.
Songs: 2009 Mashup; Keri Hilson - Knock You Down; BEP - I Gotta Feeling

0 responses to "Tuesday, April 13, 2010"

Leave a Reply