"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

CS: The Aussies, and the Germans (Andy and Bene)
Life has been way too busy/exciting lately. I'm actually afraid of going through withdrawal from it.
Left work early yesterday - I really didn't feel well. But a power nap and some ramen (that I had with Dean) did the trick. I drove the Aussies around - we went to Rodeo Drive (where we saw them filming a commercial with Joan Rivers); Robertson Blvd; The Grove/Farmers Market (didn't buy anything - they didn't have a good leather jacket for Ty at Nordstrom, and Kelbs just wasn't that into); La Brea Tar Pits (just walked through); Crenshaw (rolled through south central!); Compton!
They were all so excited to see the ghetto! We ate at Maccas and had a discussion of the deliciousness of fatty foods vs that of healthy foods. They did not see the value in a sausage croissant.
Went to Fox Hills Mall on the way home, Ty wanted a skipping rope from Target; Dean and I shopped at H&M, he was flirty with these girls in the store and with the Target cashier too, haha!
Back at the apt, had some drinks (g&t for me), then Dean and I went to Vons to buy Becks/Bacardi/JD. We started watching The Hurt Locker. Around 11pm Andy and Bene showed up! They were looking for Bene's shirt - which they found was left at Carolina and Hanna's apt (where they met the Swedes' parents!). I let the Germans sleep over too.

THEY'RE ALL GOING TO LAS VEGAS TODAY! RIGHT NOW! It all just happened so spontaneously; the Germans arrived and declared that they were driving to Vegas. Damn I'm jealous. They're going to Venice Beach first, buying "one man wolf pack" t-shirts! I'm gonna miss 'em all - I've had so much fun this past week and a half.

Matt drove me to work today, around 9:45 (I waited at home to get a group picture with everyone - but I wasn't really smiling in it :/ hmm). I should make an effort to smile more, especially when I'm around people.

Lunch: Courtyard Cafe - trying to eat more fresh veggies (for more energy).

Weather: Chilly, cloudy, supposed to be rainy today (but it's sunny and just windy).

I walked to RockSugar (restaurant) to ask for a job for my uncle. I met the hostess Isabel :).

May have a travel catch-up session with Jenn Ho tomorrow night!

...now shopping for a new laptop... MacBook = 2x as expensive as a Dell!

PAYDAY! :) And putting a few more pics online. I really need a better laptop so I can do this at my apt. I also am just staying at work late because I got here late.

Songs: Owl City - Dental Care; Drake - Best I Ever Had; B.o.B. - Nothin' on You; John Mellancamp - Cherry Bomb; Drake - Forever

0 responses to "Wednesday, March 31, 2010"

Leave a Reply