"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


returned to apt ~10:30pm (was dropped off)
woke up 7:15 today. didn't set my alarm. Jogged to Texas/Barrington Ave.
while showering, it started pouring rain outisde. it stopped after 5 minutes. then i stepped out, as I was walking to the bus stop, a woman on the sidewalk next to me got ABSOLUTELY DRENCHED from head to toe as a truck drove by and splashed in a huge puddle.
2 minutes later it happened to me too. I got soaked by a passing bus - the bus I needed to catch - while walking under the 405. I was a soggy mess as I got to work.

Luckily work is very slow.
I stepped outside as the sun peeked through, to dry my jeans (I lay on the grass).
I'm seriously considering going to NorCal 2 weekends in a row this month!
Afternoon and I still feel pretty gnarly.
My latest destination obsession: LONDON! (I've come full circle!) Laney is there.
Lunch: McDonald's. The food was also miserable! They were skimping on the ketchup and as I unwrapped my sandwiches, all the lettuce fell out onto my lap! Grrr.
It's cold and windy outside.
I got defriended on FB! Twice - and I know by whom! Grr. (Kelb L.S. and Liz D., how?!)

Matthew picking me up from work!

Songs: Parachute - Under Control; Avenue Q - Schadenfreude; Angel Taylor - Like You Do

0 responses to "Miserable Monday 4/05/10"

Leave a Reply