I slept a lot last night: 8pm - 6am. I must've been so tired from the 10+ days of partying/adventures. Plus, with my guests gone, I suddenly have nothing to do (empty nest?!). I woke up to groggily watch some Modern Family at least.
Drove Matt to class, 8am. Got to work early.
Bazinga: I convinced Nora that my name was Brian. Easiest April Fools joke.
Secluded in my office now. Not doing much. Again.
Lunch: Chili and bread and tomatoes
- I can't remember one of my coworkers' names. Argh! (He's been here for months too.) He shouted out to Jason (the other one) right when I was there, so I was awkwardly pulled into a conversation with him; I kinda invited him to hang out in Pasadena this weekend, haha.
Farmers market Thursday. I bought some apples (which turned out to be incredibly delicious and fresh!).
Uncle Ben is back in West LA, continuing his job search... looks like I'm going home to Glassell Park tonight! (Mom has the day off tomorrow.)
- emailed another econ research thingy.
I wanna go to Vegas dammit!
Songs: B.o.B - Nothin' on You; Every Avenue - Where Were You; Silversun Pickups - Panic Switch
Search
Archives
-
▼
2010
(309)
-
▼
April
(28)
- Thursday, April 29, 2010
- April 28, 2010 - Wednesday
- Tuesday, April 27, 2010
- Monday, April 26, 2010
- April 24-25. Another Weekend in the Bay!
- Friday, April 23, 2010
- Thursday, 22 April 2010
- Administrative Professionals Day :) - Wednesday, A...
- Tuesday, 4/20/2010
- Meticulous Monday, April 19, 2010
- Nor Cal Weekend! Part 3 [Sunday]
- Nor Cal Weekend! Part 2 [Saturday]
- Nor Cal Weekend! Part 1 [Friday]
- Friday / April 16, 2010
- Thursday April 15, 2010
- Wednesday, April 14, 2010
- Tuesday, April 13, 2010
- Monday, April 12, 2010
- 2nd Weekend of April 2010 -------
- Friday, April 9, 2010
- Thursday, April 8, 2010
- Wednesday, April 8--no, 7--, 2010
- Tuesday, April 6, 2010
- Miserable Monday 4/05/10
- Weekend - April 3-4, 2010
- Friday April 2, 2010 [Good Friday]
- Thursday, April 1, 2010 - APRIL FOOLS DAY
- Wednesday, March 31, 2010
-
▼
April
(28)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Thursday, April 1, 2010 - APRIL FOOLS DAY"
Leave a Reply