I didn't sleep well again. I just have too much on my mind. So when I wake up in the middle of the night, my mind starts racing and I keep worrying, and nearly an hour goes by before I get back to sleep. (And why the hell am I worrying so much? Just because of the uncertainty in my future, and my envy of everyone else who has a more stable future? Doesn't make sense. I'm trying to apply some meditation techniques to calm my mind but they didn't really work.)
Anyway, personal rants aside, I was awoken my mike leaving for his last day at the office, around 8:20. Felix got up by 10 and got ready to leave. We said bye/see you soon and I basically promised that I'd visit him in Stuttgart soon.
I wrote a greeting letter to Ragnhild and sent it off. Then, I continued to sort through the things in my room and packing them up, and throwing away unnecessary things. Packing is an emotional process.
In the afternoon, I went to Borough to return a couple library books and to register my Oyster card with my railcard discount.
Mike returned from work. We had dinner (faux chicken). In the evening, we went to Covent Garden to have one last drink with Fernanda. Svein was there. It was bittersweet. Tears were shed.
Search
Archives
-
▼
2013
(142)
-
▼
January
(31)
- Tuesday, 29 January 2013. Antwerp life.
- Monday, 28 January 2013
- Sunday, 27 January 2013
- Saturday, 26 January 2013
- Friday, 25 January 2013. Road Trip Day 4
- Thursday, 24 January 2013: Road Trip Day 3
- Wednesday, 23 January 2013. Road Trip Day 2
- Tuesday, 22 January 2013. Road Trip begins
- Monday, 21 January 2013
- Sunday, 20 January 2013
- Saturday, 19 January 2013
- Friday, 18 January 2013
- Thursday, 17 January 2013
- Wednesday, 16 January 2013
- Tuesday, 15 January 2013
- Monday, 14 January 2013
- Sunday, 13 January 2013
- Saturday, 12 January 2013
- Friday, 11 January 2013
- Thursday, 10 January 2013: Bye Mom
- Wednesday, 9 January 2013: BCN-LGW
- Tuesday, 8 January 2013: Barcelona Day 3
- Monday, 7 January 2013: Barcelona Tourist Day
- Sunday, 6 January 2013: Barcelona Day 2
- Saturday, 5 January 2013: Flight to Barcelona
- Friday, 4 January 2013
- Thursday, 3 January 2013
- Wednesday, 2 January 2013
- Tuesday, 1 January 2013
- Monday, 31 December 2012. NYE!
- Sunday, 30 December 2012
-
▼
January
(31)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Monday, 21 January 2013"
Leave a Reply