After having my 8am drink to celebrate Californian new year, I returned to bed and slept until around 1pm.
It was a sunny day outside. A perfect opportunity to enjoy the outdoors of London. And although I wasn't retching from a painful hangover, I was still really tired. So I stayed inside all day.
In the evening, I went to Greenwich to meet my mom and uncle. They had spent the day exploring Greenwich park, the Royal Observatory, and parts of the Naval Museum. (But there was a fire alarm that forced them to evacuate.) We had dinner at the Wetherspoons by the station. I had a gourmet burger which was alright, but not as mind-blowing as some other burgers I have had (such as in Wales, or even in Long Beach).
I returned home. Mike and Merlin had stayed in the whole day, and they had ordered two large pizzas for themselves. Hung out, then slept again.
Search
Archives
-
▼
2013
(142)
-
▼
January
(31)
- Tuesday, 29 January 2013. Antwerp life.
- Monday, 28 January 2013
- Sunday, 27 January 2013
- Saturday, 26 January 2013
- Friday, 25 January 2013. Road Trip Day 4
- Thursday, 24 January 2013: Road Trip Day 3
- Wednesday, 23 January 2013. Road Trip Day 2
- Tuesday, 22 January 2013. Road Trip begins
- Monday, 21 January 2013
- Sunday, 20 January 2013
- Saturday, 19 January 2013
- Friday, 18 January 2013
- Thursday, 17 January 2013
- Wednesday, 16 January 2013
- Tuesday, 15 January 2013
- Monday, 14 January 2013
- Sunday, 13 January 2013
- Saturday, 12 January 2013
- Friday, 11 January 2013
- Thursday, 10 January 2013: Bye Mom
- Wednesday, 9 January 2013: BCN-LGW
- Tuesday, 8 January 2013: Barcelona Day 3
- Monday, 7 January 2013: Barcelona Tourist Day
- Sunday, 6 January 2013: Barcelona Day 2
- Saturday, 5 January 2013: Flight to Barcelona
- Friday, 4 January 2013
- Thursday, 3 January 2013
- Wednesday, 2 January 2013
- Tuesday, 1 January 2013
- Monday, 31 December 2012. NYE!
- Sunday, 30 December 2012
-
▼
January
(31)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Tuesday, 1 January 2013"
Leave a Reply