"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

My job search continues. I'm desperately applying for jobs, but nothing has come up so far, so I'm beginning to lose faith.

It was Mari's last day in London, so Mike and I met her and Fern at Surrey Quays (the Wetherspoons) for Sunday Roast. (This was after Fern whined about not going to the Islington.) Good times.

After our meal and drinks, Mike and I walked over to the Odeon and watched Les Miserables. The volume was really loud! But the movie was good (Mike was much more impressed with it than I was; I took some time to get used to the fact that it was a musical and they would sing throughout.)

Returned home with Mike. It was cold. Mike had work to do (for his big project) but ended up procrastinating with it. Some of my friends in LA were hung over from the last night (Les' bday?!), and I was giving them (specifically Jenn!) advice. :D

Pawn returned in the evening, just for one night before her flight the next day. I cooked eggs for dinner. I pumped up the air mattress. We went to bed pretty early (around 11pm).


0 responses to "Sunday, 13 January 2013"

Leave a Reply