"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

It was a clear and sunny day. I sent out a few job applications (just to not feel guilty) in the morning, then met up with Fernanda at 11:30 (I was slightly late, of course). We met at Canada Water, got some food at the mall, and walked to Stave Hill.

It was really nice. We took pictures along the way - we were really impressed with the weather; the frost; the water was frozen over with a sheet of ice. After the hill, I walked her to the Mayflower, and then over to the Angel. We talked and bonded. She was meeting a guy who was moving to Brazil at 3:30 (but it was actually scheduled for 2:30; oops).

I returned home, with a solid list of about 12 things to do. Things like calling the Oyster Card office, messaging friends, and  I simply did them, one after the other, without hesitation. It felt good to be so productive. Also, to check how much space I had to travel with, I packed all my clothes into my luggage. Remarkably, they all fit (pretty much). So I likely won't need to ship boxes of stuff home.

Mike returned; we made dinner (sauteed chicken in pasta) and watched some of the snooker championships; Mike taught me how snooker works. Then, we walked to Tesco, to buy an ipod cable and a thank-you card for Mike's coworkers (since it was officially his last day the next day).

0 responses to "Thursday, 17 January 2013"

Leave a Reply