"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Woke up; Mike and Mel had gone to work. My mom and uncle came over (taking the Victoria line because they didn't realize that they could also have taken the Northern!), and we booked tickets to go to Spain! I couldn't actually believe that we were going.

Then, Merlin joined us as we went to the Museum of London. They went on ahead, and I met up with Fern and Mari who were also there. We walked around. Fern, Mari, and I took our time, while Merlin went straight through quickly. It was interesting, but all stuff I had seen before. I lost my mom. Merlin, Fern, and Mari went off to do more sightseeing - the British Museum, and the oldest pub in London (The Mitre).

My mom, my uncle, and I walked to St. Pauls and took the tube home. I had to be back at 4pm, for Pawn was just arriving from Heathrow. She arrived 10 minutes after we did! We rested (Pawn napped in my bed).

I rushed (walked/jogged!) to the post office to mail some cards before 5pm. The queue there was insane.

I put some pizzas in the oven, and Pawn joined my family for dinner. She took the salami off her slices. Mike had his tuna/chicken/mushroom pizza.

In the evening, we went to the Big Chill, near Kings Cross. Because there was little time left to see Amanda. There was Fern, Mari, Craig, and (slightly later) Amanda. It was good to see them all. We had a couple rounds of drinks then they closed down. Pawn and I got some late night food from a nearby chicken take-away and we all took the tube home.

0 responses to "Wednesday, 2 January 2013"

Leave a Reply