"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

We returned the car in the morning with Bernadet. Along the way, a female cyclist appeared to have been hit by a car. We then went to Tesco to buy some breakfast/snacks. Mike and I then went to London Bridge, where he had a haircut and I returned the library books. He accompanied me back to Brixton, where I deposited my check (from TfL) into my bank account and we stopped by Tesco (bought milk, snacks, cheap ketchup, ice cream).

Most of the snow had gone.

Kayleen was still around in the afternoon. She left to meet up with Mel (to celebrate Australia Day).

In the evening was our goodbye party, but first, we had dinner - Angus beef burgers and potatoes, with steamed veggies on the side. We only had time/stomach space to eat one burger each before heading to The Miller.

Several people were already there - Kayleen, Mel, Tessa, and Philip; Bernadet and her friend (Sophie?). We moved to the back, where a space had been reserved for us. Bernadet's friends arrived, including Amondine from France. Cece and Abhi were there. Chieh soon came, and so did Asia, Kristi, Ken, and Kristine. Sandy also came. I made sure to take plenty of pictures. We played some pool.

Around 11 we all left; Chieh was really drunk and needed to be escorted to get the right train home - Bernadet helped. Those of us left - Ken, Kristine, Mike, Amandine, Cece, Asia, Abhi and I - went to Stockwell and to the Swan! Along the way, we changed at Waterloo because the Northern line's bank branch was closed. There, Mike, leaped over onto the moving sidewalk and fell SPLAT right on his face. He then got a big bruise, scratches all over his right cheek!

The Swan was 10 pounds to get in, and 2 pounds per item at coat check (I naturally checked my camera as well). The music was corny, pop/hard rock. We danced, downstairs, then upstairs, then back downstairs after the upstairs closed (around 4:30am). Abhi bought shots. Me and Amandine. Me and Asia. Mike and Kristi.

I left Mike, Kristi, and Ken around 5:30am.

0 responses to "Saturday, 26 January 2013"

Leave a Reply