"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I uploaded pictures from our Barcelona trip to Facebook. I spent much of the day removing extraneous photos of me from fb as well. I continued to send out job applications.

Around noon, I went to Baker Street to check on my lost Oyster card. No luck. They told me that they would have notified my bank already. So I was then told to call the Oyster hotline and just transfer my balance to my new Oyster. Oh well. At least I won't have a monetary loss, just the sentimental value gone.

Then, I deposited some cash into my bank account (paid-in). I then walked over to Marylebone, down Marylebone High Street (which is really nice) and took the tube home from Bond Street.

In the evening, Mike returned home from work. Fern had invited us out to burgers in Brixton, so we went out to join her. Mike was really really excited and giddy; he had a great day at work. His boss said that he was a great worker and that they needed more people like him. Good for him! (Seriously, how does Mike do everything so well?!) He also told me that he would pay me to help him out with some work tomorrow - hell yes!

Dinner was great, even though we sat outside because inside was full. Mike's energy cheered up Fernanda. We were carrying her down the street toward the tube station.

I was going to return Sandeep's beanie, but he didn't respond.

Back home, I strummed the guitar then went down and hung out with Mike until after midnight. It was chill but great. I'm going to miss these nights.

0 responses to "Tuesday, 15 January 2013"

Leave a Reply