"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Work as usual. I was introduced to the busy world of handling customer refunds. At the end of the day, I made my first sale! The last call of the day is always a good one!

Then, I got home to meet Mike's sister Amy and her boyfriend Alex. They are really fun and energetic. Just like Mike!

I also found that my LSE results had come online. I was nervous to check, but I did, and they were good! That means yes, I GOT A MASTERS DEGREE! Awesome! I posted it on Facebook and got more likes than any other status :)

The four of us all went out to Maria's good bye drinks in Shoreditch at Ninetyeigjt bar/lounge. It was a cool place! And sad to say bye!

0 responses to "Friday, 16 November 2012"

Leave a Reply