Last night I got home from work at 6:55pm; it took exactly 1 hour, which included walking from the office to Kensal Green station. Mike and I made a dinner of fish sticks and pasta, with sides of frozen veggies and fries. Apparently I annoyed him with my early morning phone calls 😬.
I went to Martin's leaving party in Brockley by myself since Mike didn't want to travel so far. I was a little confused about which train to take from London Bridge, but I figured it out and it was very quick! The get-together was in the basement of a big house filled with chill, alternative/artsy/hippie types. Martina's friend was Tom; there was also Simon who was older and smoked from a pipe, Sinead who was pretty chill in an I-don't-give-a-shit way, Rebecca playing the accordion, and Craig (?) who jammed on the sax and had a snarky comeback for everything. They played some music as we chilled. Martin then gave an extended "speech" listing his favorite moments in the house. I barely met them, but even I was getting sentimental!
I returned home around 11:30, chatted with Mike briefly, and got to bed. I had to wake up at 7am again to make more phone calls to Asia. I took a small nap before forcing myself out if the house by 9:25. Mel told me about her date with Chris last night. I multitasks in the shower; it felt good in a productive way.
I got an email from Germany showing that they have received some results. Oh. My. God!!! What am I going to do? I want to just let this sink in. What a crazy, heart-fluttering feeling!
It was around 10:30 when I arrived at work.
Search
Archives
-
▼
2012
(116)
-
▼
November
(31)
- Friday, 30 November 2012
- Thursday, 29 November 2012
- Wednesday 28 November 2012
- Tuesday, 27 November 2012
- Monday, 26 November 2012
- Sunday, 25 November 2012
- Saturday, 25 November 2012
- Friday, 23 November 2012
- Thursday, 22 November 2012: THANKSGIVING
- Wednesday, 21 November 2012
- Tuesday, 20 November 2012
- Sunday 18 November 2012
- Monday, 19 November 2012
- Saturday, 17 November 2012
- Test
- Friday, 16 November 2012
- Thursday, 15 November 2011
- Wednesday, 14 November 2012
- Tuesday, 13 November 2012
- Monday, 12 November 2012
- Sunday, 11 November 2012
- Saturday 10 November 2012
- Friday, 9 November 2012
- Thursday 8 November 2012
- Wednesday, 7 November 2012
- Tuesday 6 November.
- Thursday, 1 November 2012
- Wednesday, 31 October 2012
- Tuesday, 30 October 2012
- Monday, 29 October 2012
- Halloween Weekend (26-28 October)
-
▼
November
(31)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Wednesday, 14 November 2012"
Leave a Reply