"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Halloween!

I went with Swag to Fernanda's place in Hackney Wick. It's big, and there are a lot of beds (it is a former hostel).

Then, back home. Mike and I were tired, and not in much of a mood to go out for the night. Swag, Sandy, and Fernanda soon arrived. Mike and I got our energy up and we all went out to Coronet, by Elephant & Castle.

It was cold.

Drinks weren't that cheap. But Swag and I drank plenty, double vodka colas. The student crowd was fun, but somehow I felt myself holding back. I guess I wasn't feeling the music, or the vibe in general. There was some foam, but I didn't get good pics on my phone. Swag was dancing with lots of ladies, somewhat desperately but hilariously.

It was raining hard when we left, not that late - around 1am. My turtle shell had completely fallen apart, but Mike's was intact.

0 responses to "Wednesday, 31 October 2012"

Leave a Reply