I was completely exhausted after work yesterday. I came home and just wanted to lay down. I found that Mike had bought and decorated a full Christmas tree.I brought my laptop home for the first time in 3 nights. I called home, since my flight was in 2 days! Uncle was decorating the Christmas tree. (And we had gotten a Christmas tree at work during the day too - what is up with Christmas trees today?!) I felt compelled to continue answering refund requests for work. What's wrong with me?! Mike cooked spaghetti carbonara. I had a little bit before going to bed around 10:30. I was asleep around 11, so not as early as I had hoped.
Work didn't have much going on. Simone came in late bc he had a morning meeting. Tom left early for a weekend in the countryside. We had pizzas for lunch. Simone left early to fly to Italy. I checked in to my flight and got a window seat on the upper deck!
I was the dj for the office, playing Muse, Marianas Trench, and DJ Earworm to pump us up for the weekend.
Left the office at 4:30. Yes!
Search
Archives
-
▼
2012
(116)
-
▼
November
(31)
- Friday, 30 November 2012
- Thursday, 29 November 2012
- Wednesday 28 November 2012
- Tuesday, 27 November 2012
- Monday, 26 November 2012
- Sunday, 25 November 2012
- Saturday, 25 November 2012
- Friday, 23 November 2012
- Thursday, 22 November 2012: THANKSGIVING
- Wednesday, 21 November 2012
- Tuesday, 20 November 2012
- Sunday 18 November 2012
- Monday, 19 November 2012
- Saturday, 17 November 2012
- Test
- Friday, 16 November 2012
- Thursday, 15 November 2011
- Wednesday, 14 November 2012
- Tuesday, 13 November 2012
- Monday, 12 November 2012
- Sunday, 11 November 2012
- Saturday 10 November 2012
- Friday, 9 November 2012
- Thursday 8 November 2012
- Wednesday, 7 November 2012
- Tuesday 6 November.
- Thursday, 1 November 2012
- Wednesday, 31 October 2012
- Tuesday, 30 October 2012
- Monday, 29 October 2012
- Halloween Weekend (26-28 October)
-
▼
November
(31)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Friday, 30 November 2012"
Leave a Reply