After getting home last night after 23:30, I wasn't well-rested when I woke up at 7. I did have some interesting dreams, though now I can't remember more than that my colleague Dennis was in them 😕
It's Jenn and Ray's birthday! Yay!
Surprisingly, I was productive at work today. I made lots of calls, and I didn't hesitate like I usually do before calling. I have to learn to spend less time hesitating/worrying before getting into potentially nervewracking situations. It's better to just jump into them.
My coworker Jas was not feeling well; after trying to nap during lunch, she told us that she was vomiting and was going home. I hope that it doesn't spread around the office :X
I had more turkey for lunch, sitting by myself in the office, even though Simone and Den urged me to grab lunch with them. I sat in on a meeting to discuss our company's app. It looks like we're having a hard time agreeing on what niche the app is actually targeting. I also chatted with Chris the Canadian and Leslie.
I did my best to wrap up work by 6 - I didn't fail that badly: I left at 18:10, but I forgot my scarf and gloves, so I went back for them. I've decided to just leave my laptop and bag at work when I have evening plans. Tonight's plan? Winter Wonderland!
I invited some people online. (I also tagged all my Dutch people in the post stuffdutchpeoplelike.com, which is so true!)
Looking forward to mulled wine tonight!
Search
Archives
-
▼
2012
(116)
-
▼
November
(31)
- Friday, 30 November 2012
- Thursday, 29 November 2012
- Wednesday 28 November 2012
- Tuesday, 27 November 2012
- Monday, 26 November 2012
- Sunday, 25 November 2012
- Saturday, 25 November 2012
- Friday, 23 November 2012
- Thursday, 22 November 2012: THANKSGIVING
- Wednesday, 21 November 2012
- Tuesday, 20 November 2012
- Sunday 18 November 2012
- Monday, 19 November 2012
- Saturday, 17 November 2012
- Test
- Friday, 16 November 2012
- Thursday, 15 November 2011
- Wednesday, 14 November 2012
- Tuesday, 13 November 2012
- Monday, 12 November 2012
- Sunday, 11 November 2012
- Saturday 10 November 2012
- Friday, 9 November 2012
- Thursday 8 November 2012
- Wednesday, 7 November 2012
- Tuesday 6 November.
- Thursday, 1 November 2012
- Wednesday, 31 October 2012
- Tuesday, 30 October 2012
- Monday, 29 October 2012
- Halloween Weekend (26-28 October)
-
▼
November
(31)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Wednesday 28 November 2012"
Leave a Reply