"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I was rudely awoken by my 6:58am alarm. I stumbled downstairs, made some tea (which I had with Pop Tarts since I left my groceries at work!), and began to make sales calls to NZ, Australia, Japan and China. Mike left early - he had a breakfast seminar to attend at 8am. Kayleen was feeling really sick, and she was not hoing to work, so Mel bought her some stuff from the store.

It was around 09:20 when I left the house. The tube was not as crowded at that hour; I arrived at work at 10:15. It was Ecehan's birthday. I bought a box of Indian sweets from Sainsbury's; it was also Diwali! Tom got a cake for everyone to celebrate Ecehan's birthday. Our office is so small, but we're a gezelig bunch who don't mind sharing 😊

I forgot the charger for my laptop at home. D'oh! Why am I so forgetful?! I worry that it gives a bad impression to my colleagues. Anyway, I shared the cable with Tom. He then asked me one of the best questions I had been asked in a while: "What is required for a company to sponsor work visas?" 😃 I am giddy with excitement just thinking about the implications of it!

I was sugar crashing in the afternoon, so I went for a cigarette break without the cigarette 😉. There's a nice path along the canal to walk along. It reminds me of my daily walks around Century City!

I followed up with Thomas, the German investigator. He followed up with his leads, and apparently he has delivered some results for me (I'm waiting until I get home to open the email)!

Tonight is Martin's last night in London. They are having a bonfire; I'm excited to go!

0 responses to "Tuesday, 13 November 2012"

Leave a Reply