"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Slept well; I woke up feeling healthier, but still not 100%, so I took one more pill in the morning.

I rushed to work. Got there at 9:15. Blah. Jas and I kept the atmosphere light, playing music and Whatsapping each other.

I still haven't decided what to do with the important personal information I discovered in Germany.

I called home; it's good. They're about to book the flight to come to London.

Ice skating in the evening. But the rink was closed! ABORT ABORT!

Mike had a kiev for dinner; I just had a makeshift dinner of chicken tikka pasties.

0 responses to "Tuesday, 20 November 2012"

Leave a Reply