"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

It's Swag's birthday. He and I went to Tesco to buy some supplies for the
Hurricane Sandy has swept through the US East Coast, devastating New York City in particular.
I had an interview! With a startup. It went well. I met Fernanda on my way home, so that we could buy a gift for Swag. Mike also helped out. It was chaotic and rushed, but we pulled through somehow.
We had some people over for dinner - Swag and I ordered Indian food for everyone. Sandy came over, and so did Maria. We ended up playing drinking games down in the living room (including Mao). We didn't go out at all to Mother.

0 responses to "Tuesday, 30 October 2012"

Leave a Reply