"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

It was Swag's last full day in London (he'd be in Essex for the week then flying to India on Friday). We went to Brick Lane. I made croissants for the Dutch but they were gone sightseeing. Mike and I waited at Aldgate East for Swag, then Amanda. Mike continued waiting there for Amy and Alex. Fernanda was at the food court.

I bought a pair of gloves. Fern helped me when I took a mismatched pair. People were hungry - Swag and Amanda went to the ghetto restaurant while Fern and I got Lithuanian food. Mike and co were saving seats for us; they left to explore (typical Mike!). We then got some chai and smoothies and went to the playground. Fun times as always. It started getting dark.

Th Dutchies left. Sandy arrived; we met him near Liverpool street. He got a falafel. We parted ways at Spitalfields market, and Amanda and I then got Amol's phone unlocked! Booyah!

We had the goodbye dinner for Swag at Pizza Express on Euston Road. The gang was there, including Asia and Alec. Mike joined later around dessert time. Bittersweet goodbyes.

0 responses to "Sunday 18 November 2012"

Leave a Reply