As one can imagine, it was hard to wake up in the morning. There was a heavy rainstorm overnight, but I slept soundly through it, and it had lightened up by 8am. I made it to work by 09:15 and got straight into it.
Since Ecehan is out for the week, I have to cover her contacts. There were a few promising sales calls, but nothing materialized just yet. I emailed Zenia, who l assurance that I could get the visa, as long as my employer is willing to pay the fees (which I am not sure that they are).
I messaged my LA friends; looks like there's an after-hours party on the 2nd. It sounds awesome and very cool but I doubt I can manage it with my jet lag! Also looking forward to a family Vegas trip to see Shania Twain and Ang's birthday celebration on the 8th.
I stayed at work until nearly 7pm, which almost made me late to meet Mile and Kayleen for ice skating. Luckily, taking the bus to Notting Hill Gate and the tube from there wasn't long. I grabbed a vegetable pasty at Liverpool Street and waited for maybe 10 minutes, making small chat with the girl working at the counter.
There were only 2 other people skating, so we essentially had the whole rink to ourselves. It was quiet, but I think we enjoyed nonetheless. I fell 1.5 times. It sprinkled a bit, but there was no downpour as had been forecasted. We returned home and went straight to bed; i was truly exhausted.
Search
Archives
-
▼
2012
(116)
-
▼
November
(31)
- Friday, 30 November 2012
- Thursday, 29 November 2012
- Wednesday 28 November 2012
- Tuesday, 27 November 2012
- Monday, 26 November 2012
- Sunday, 25 November 2012
- Saturday, 25 November 2012
- Friday, 23 November 2012
- Thursday, 22 November 2012: THANKSGIVING
- Wednesday, 21 November 2012
- Tuesday, 20 November 2012
- Sunday 18 November 2012
- Monday, 19 November 2012
- Saturday, 17 November 2012
- Test
- Friday, 16 November 2012
- Thursday, 15 November 2011
- Wednesday, 14 November 2012
- Tuesday, 13 November 2012
- Monday, 12 November 2012
- Sunday, 11 November 2012
- Saturday 10 November 2012
- Friday, 9 November 2012
- Thursday 8 November 2012
- Wednesday, 7 November 2012
- Tuesday 6 November.
- Thursday, 1 November 2012
- Wednesday, 31 October 2012
- Tuesday, 30 October 2012
- Monday, 29 October 2012
- Halloween Weekend (26-28 October)
-
▼
November
(31)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Monday, 26 November 2012"
Leave a Reply