"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Work was work as usual.

After work, I joined Swag for a wine tasting by London Bridge. In our usual style, we were both late (he was coming from Essex and I got roped into one final sales call). First, i stopped to scarf down a kebab. The wine tasting was nice; even though we didn't know much. We just tried as many as we could. I like Malbec and Sauvignon Blanc.

The mix of all the wine only really hit me after I left around 9pm. Mike helped me measure my head and soon I passed out completely.

0 responses to "Thursday, 15 November 2011"

Leave a Reply