"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I ran some errands during the day. I got my hair cut at Samy's, where my mom goes. Sam had just run out for a few minutes when we arrived, so we went to Costco in the meantime. We bought a lot of stuff to ship to the Philippines. I also got a few things (socks, external hard drive). Back to Sam's, where I got my hair cut (my mom insisted on it being shorter, and I didn't disagree) and my eyebrows waxed slightly. Then to Glendale. I had an appointment at the Apple Store. We parked in the Galleria, but it's being renovated so there was no easy way to walk out. I dropped off my laptop at the Apple Store and then met my mom, who was shopping in Nordstrom. We shared some food from Panda Express then ended up buying new shoes at Clarks. Went to Long Beach in the evening. Traffic was horrendous; it took nearly 1.5 hours for me to get there. I just met Michelle at the 49er Tavern. It was practically empty. The burger was amazing! We played a couple rounds of pool (I had some hot streaks going). Ruben arrived, he vented a bit about work. It seems that everyone is uneasy with their current career. Around 10:30 we headed to Congregation (?) in downtown Long Beach to meet Duran, Adrian and Priscilla. They had just walked out to 7 Eleven. We caught up, getting a table. Then I remembered that I hadn't closed out my tab, so we returned to the Tavern to get my credit card. We had one last drink there. Then we headed to Denny's. Late night food and hilarity! The waitress was definitely looking at us. But it was chill. Unfortunately the fog rolled in very very dense so I was afraid for my life when I drove the long drive back! I'm so happy I made it home in one piece!

0 responses to "Friday, 7 December 2012"

Leave a Reply