"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Spent the day hanging out with Michelle. She came over around lunch, and I drove us over to the westside. We stopped by my apartment in West LA, which made me very sentimental but happy! :) Then we had lunch in Santa Monica at Veggie Grill (got parking right behind it - yes!). Then, we walked around Santa Monica Beach for a few minutes. There were clouds and haze - it was not the best day to be at the beach. Tried to take some jumping pictures.

Then I drove us to Venice Beach. I found a parking space not far from the beach, but unexpectedly, I had a hard time parallel parking! We made my favorite drink (rum and orange soda) and then began to roam the Venice boardwalk. We caught a nice sunset by the beach. Then, it was time to go; I got word that my friend Alex wanted to meet up, so I arranged for him to join us for dinner at a Mexican place in Culver City. Dinner was good, and then we headed west to Liquid Kitty, where we met up with Kevin and Crystal. It was really good to catch up with everyone :)

0 responses to "LA Day 4: Tuesday, 4 December 2012"

Leave a Reply