"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Woke up around 9am. My mom and uncle had already had breakfast and gotten ready. I continued sleeping until 09:30 as they watched CNN. We "checked out" of the hotel just around 10 (the check-out process is automatic now; you don't have to hand in your keys or anything). I drove us to Chinatown, where we filled up gas and then got some boba smoothies. Then, we were on the road again, headed back home. We didn't really want to see much more in Vegas. I didn't drive too fast; I opted instead to save gas by coasting in neutral downhill. The sun felt warm on my chest. We stopped in Barstow, getting food at Chipotle. We then completed our outlet shopping. I got some gag gifts at the store for Angela and Vince. I slept through much of the drive back to LA. I woke up as we were already getting off the 2 freeway. I took another nap at home, and I was almost too late to get to the Bucket to meet Brian and Marissa. We had dinner, delicious burgers as usual. The server was nice, and we also shared a pitcher of Stella. Chris came; he has a new job that he'll be starting in 2 weeks; no more Wells Fargo. He also wasn't feeling too well. We then went to Rite Aid to get Thrifty brand ice cream. We then walked around the video store, making fun of some video titles. I was tired, so I was glad to go back to sleep by 11pm.

0 responses to "LA Day 6: Thursday, 6 December 2012 (Vegas to LA)"

Leave a Reply