"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I spent the morning at home. Still had some stuff to clear out from my room.

Had a dentist's appointment in the afternoon. Good to have my teeth clean :)

Then, went to the Santa Anita Westfield mall with my mom and uncle. We did some shopping. I wanted to find a beanie and possibly some new shoes for myself. I shopped around, and almost bought a pair of Vans (the girl working at Vans, btw, looked half Asian and was very cute). But I didn't get anything - until we were about to walk out the door at Macy's. I ended up buying a $50 vest, which was on clearance, and which was also subject to a check-in discount on Foursquare, which meant that I ended up getting it for only $17.  Awesome!

We then went to Trader Joe's to buy a few things, and then drove home as nighttime fell.

0 responses to "LA Day 10: Monday, 10 December 2012"

Leave a Reply