"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I woke up and was very glad to be alive. Driving back in the fog at 3am was a real mindfuck to say the least. I spent most of the day at home. I cleaned out my room, sorting through a lot of old crap that had accumulated over the years. I purged out a lot of documents and trinkets. In the evening was Angela's and Vincent's birthday party at the Palihouse hotel in West Hollywood. I got them Hanukkah cards from Rite Aid. I stopped by Taco Bell on the way there, and I parked two blocks away (street parking ftw!). I sort of invited David to join, since he decided to stay in LA, but he ended up not coming. It was really great to see everyone all there together again. Just like good times. Jmar was there. Kevin was pouring alcohol. We played left, right, center, and I ended up winning :) There was love and praise all around. We took off our pants! Apparently I had the firmest butt, and Vincent was keen to compare body hair. Drove back home around 5am. My mom was already awake and getting ready for her walk! :X

0 responses to "Saturday, 8 December 2012"

Leave a Reply