"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I returned to work after my graduation day. It was a dreary and dark day, as all days are in London this time of year. Work was draggin on, and I had little motivation because I got the feeling that I wouldn't be staying there much longer.

My mom and uncle stayed at home, because they were too tired and still feeling under the weather. I had time to meet them after work, because I had to help them move into their new apartment, which was toward Stockwell. We dropped off some stuff at my flat first, so that they would have less stuff to carry.

I accompanied them to their new flat before quickly leaving to meet up with some friends at a pub near Victoria. There was Severine, Helene, and Delfin (who was visiting London for a few days, trying to sort out his job situation - hopefully he'll be in Milton Keyes!), and Cece and Abhi, whom I hadn't seen in years! It was great to meet them and to catch up with them too. Abhi works for Facebook which is really cool and impressive. Helene is working for Starbucks, while Sev is working some nanny job I think (?). We had a couple drinks each. But then it was starting to get late, so we parted ways. I accompanied Delfin to the tube, where he had some trouble topping up his oyster. I took the Victoria line a few stops to Stockwell, and I rushed home in the rain. It was 00:30.

Little did I know: That moment would be the last time I had any record of my Oyster card :(

0 responses to "Wednesday, 19 December 2012"

Leave a Reply