"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Woke up feeling somewhat sore (I guess I overdid the running yesterday morning). I went to Trader Joe's with my uncle and picked up some things. We had Mexican food for lunch - Huarache Azteca. It was my frist time having huaraches, which were good, but mine was a little soggy. It was good, though. We then stopped by the post office, then went to Chase (which has moved locations! Now it's in the former Blockbuster location). Then we went to Target, where I bought an aux cable for the car. Finally, music from my ipod. Then, we decided to go hiking for a little bit in Griffith Park! So I drove us to the Observatory and we walked for a few minutes along the Mt Hollywood trail. The ground was still slightly soggy, and there were hazy clouds obstructing much of the view, but the sun was pushing through. Dinner was at Gangnam Style in Koreatown! First, I met Leslie, right when she got off work near downtown. I drove her to a cafe in K-town, where I had a mocha latte, and we caught up and had an instagram battle. Then we went to dinner. I parked 3 blocks away. Matt was already there. Priscilla soon arrived, and after a few minutes, there was Michelle! They played "Gangnam Style" every 10 minutes or so! It was hilarious. We ordered soju and a mix of plates. After dinner, we went to another cafe (because the froyo place was closed). Misugaru was had. Fun times!!! I slept well.

0 responses to "LA Day 3: Monday, 3 December 2012"

Leave a Reply