"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

"Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up"

Last night! Picked up Mike D. @ the Beverly Hilton, where he saw his Hawaiian friend Taimane Gardner performing the ukelele. Drove with him to Covina's Chili's, where we met up with Michelle, Priscilla, and Lawrence with our server Adrian haha. Then we headed to Altadena where we grabbed some Kogi and met MM's coworkers - Amerie (sp?) and Anthony. Finally, we ended the evening at the Verdugo bar, saying our goodbyes to Michelle before she leaves for Vietnam. (BTW, no Tokyo Teas/Long Islands at the Verdugo, wtf?!) Dropped Mike off at his CS hosts in Eagle Rock (near the park/Figueroa/Colorado).

Transportation/planning career? I should contact UCLA professors to talk with them.
No, international relations is better!
Lunch: bacon-wrapped hot dog; strawberries from the farmers market

Still trying to keep in touch with all my friends that I haven't really spoken to in a while - adding them on gchat, orkut, twitter, etc.

Weather: Yucky last night, light rain and foggy.

Snowboarding this Saturday!!! And I'm still super excited about Costa Rica! (and Panama) I still gotta pack...

Songs: The Ataris - In This Diary; The Wombats - Kill the Director

0 responses to "2010 February 25 - Thursday"

Leave a Reply